Welcome to Brookside Surgery
We are a GP partnership working in purpose built premises to provide healthcare to patients in Stretton on Dunsmore and surrounding villages.
- Dr Bridgeman's Retirement - After 23 years working at Brookside Surgery Dr Bridgeman is retiring this Christmas. She would like to thank staff and patients alike for giving her the priviledge of being able to spend her career in such a special place and meet so many lovely people.
- Saying goodbye to Dr Bridgeman - We will be having tea, coffee and mince pies on Christmas Eve 11am-12pm. Everyone is welcome to come along and say goodbye.
- 'Self Care Week' - 3 before GP! - Before booking a GP appointment can you 1. Self Care? 2. Use trusted online services like www.nhs.uk for advice? 3. Get advice from a pharmacist - they are highly skilled professionals who can offer valuable advice. For other useful information that ties in with 'Self Care Week' visit www.bma.org.uk/about-us/patient-information/self-care
- Flu Jab appointments are now available - please phone Reception to book. To check if you're eligible for a free vaccination, please visit www.nhs.uk
Extended Hourse Service - We are pleased to be able to offer routine GP appointments between 6.30 – 9.30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening. This service is staffed by GPs from the Coventry and Rugby GP Alliance (CRGPA) Extended Access Team and can be booked through calling the surgery on 024 7654 2525.
- Patient Reference Group - We have an active patient group and they will be holding their AGM on Thursday 30th January at 1.30pm at the surgery. The group welcomes all patients and carers so why not come along tp see what goes on. and have your say.
Staff Changes - Dr Tart has now completed her GP training and has left us for pastures new and Cathy in our Reception team also leaves us at the end of November. We all wish them well in their new roles.
Our practice now offers a wide range of services through our website, such as ordering repeat prescriptions and booking/cancelling appointments. Register to gain access.